The Hypaguard product is made from a specialist Hypalon product which is a chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) synthetic rubber (CSM) noted for its resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes, and ultraviolet light. This product is very popular in the Middle East, or where chemicals my be present, for instance Petrochemical Plants, power stations etc.
- This product is very popular in the Middle East, or where chemicals may be present; such as Oil and Gas industry, Petrochemical Plants and power stations due to hard-wearing materials
- Made from a specialist Hypalon product which is a chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) synthetic rubber (CSM)
- Noted for its high resistance to chemicals, temperature extremes and ultraviolet light
Water resistant finish
- The reinforced mouth section is fitted with four brass eyelets for easy connection of the harness
- Comes in standard international orange (day glow) colour – unless a different colour is required
- The Hypaguard windsock has double folded seams
- The ring in the mouth and connecting harness are stainless steel for rust resistant lasting results
- Logos can be printed onto this windsock for branding if required
- The hypaguard standard sizing is from 3ft to 14ft
Call 01376 535 750 for a quote on custom logo prints on our windsocks and the extensive range of striped windsocks available.